Shredding Services in Montgomery County, PA
Secure Paper Shredding Services
Wiggins Shredding is your local document shredding company in Montgomery County, PA. To talk to one of our shred team members and make an appointment for your shredding job, give us a call. We will be happy to explore your requirements and explain the best option for you from our range of services. We will provide you an instant quote and book your appointment immediately.
Commercial Document Shredding Solutions
We offer services that help Montgomery County, PA clients decrease the risk of information breaches, improve staff productivity, and assure your organization’s compliance with laws including HIPAA, FACTA and GLB. Wiggins Shredding provides a full range of document shredding solutions which include:
• On-Site Shredding – we come to you in our shred truck to collect your shredding requirements
• One-Time Purge Service – on demand shredding projects
• Routine Shredding – recurring, scheduled shredding services
• Phase Shredding – Short term, large shredding jobs or projects
• Drop Off Shredding – bring your documents to our convenient drop off locations
• Shred Days for Your Organization – need to do a fundraiser or support your clients or constituents, plan a shred day
• Hard Drive Destruction – we can destroy your digital data on hard drives as well
Residential Shredding in Montgomery County, PA
Wiggins Shredding provides a number of document destruction options for homes, home offices and residential clients. Along with coming to your home to destroy your accumulated paperwork for shredding, we also provide drop off shredding locations and regular drive up Tear Fests. To schedule an appointment for shredding at your home, call us at the number on the page or complete the form. We look forward to helping you be more secure.
Environmentally Friendly Shredding
Many of Wiggins clients ask us what happens to the shredded paper after they have been destroyed. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling stream that processes the shredded paper back into paper pulp. Recycled paper is often used to make new paper products like newsprint, toilet paper, paper towels and cardboard. Every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled saves 17 trees.
Why Choose Wiggins Shredding for Document Shredding?
Wiggins has been operating in Montgomery County, PA and the surrounding area for over 50 years. Through our various businesses, including the auto tags and payroll services, we deal with sensitive information on a daily basis and know the importance of keeping customer information safe.
Book Your Shred Job Today
We invite you to give us a call or fill out the form on this page to get your shredding request initiated. We’re glad to serve you!