Shredding Services in Abington, PA
Secure Paper Shredding Services
Wiggins Shredding is your local document shredding company in Abington, PA. To speak with a member of our shred team and make an appointment for your next shredding job, give us a call. We will be happy to explore your requirements and offer the best option for you from our wide range of services. We will provide you with a quote and schedule your appointment immediately.
Commercial Document Shredding Solutions
We offer services that help Abington, PA clients decrease the risk of information breaches, improve staff productivity, and assure your organization’s compliance with laws including HIPAA, FACTA and GLB. Wiggins Shredding provides a full range of document shredding solutions including:
• On-Site Shredding – our shred truck comes to you to collect your documents for destruction
• One-Time Purge Service – we pick up documents on demand to accommodate your shredding projects
• Routine Shredding – recurring, scheduled shredding services
• Phase Shredding – short term, large shredding jobs or projects
• Drop Off Shredding – bring your documents to one of our convenient drop off locations
• Shred Days for Your Organization – if you need to do a fundraiser to support your clients or constituents, plan a shred day
• Hard Drive Destruction – we have the capability to destroy your digital data on hard drives
Residential Shredding in Abington, PA
Wiggins Shredding provides a number of document destruction options for homes, home offices and residential clients. In addition to coming to your home to destroy your documents, we also provide drop off shredding locations and regular drive up Tear Fests. To schedule an appointment for shredding at your home, call us at the number on this page or complete the form. We look forward to helping you keep your confidential information secure.
Environmentally Friendly Shredding
Many of Wiggins clients ask us what happens to the shredded papers after they have been destroyed. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling stream that processes the shredded paper back into paper pulp. Recycled paper is often used to make new paper products like newsprint, toilet paper, paper towels and cardboard. For every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled, we can save 17 trees.
Why Choose Wiggins Shredding for Document Shredding?
Wiggins has been operating in the Abington, PA area for over 50 years. Through our various businesses, including the auto tags and payroll services business, we deal with sensitive information on a daily basis and know the importance of keeping customer information safe and secure.
Schedule Your Shred Job Today!
Please give us a call or complete the form on this page to get your shredding request initiated. We’re glad to serve you.