What to Shred
Call Us Today For Your Shredding Estimate
What You Can Shred
- Address labels from junk mail and magazines
- ATM receipts
- Bank statements
- Birth certificate copies
- Canceled and voided checks
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts
- Credit Reports and histories
- Documents containing maiden names (used by credit card companies for security reasons)
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses
- Documents relating to investments
- Documents containing passwords or PIN numbers
- Driver’s licenses or items with a driver’s license number
- Employment pay stubs
- Employment records
- Expired passports and visas
- Unlamented identification cards (college IDs, State IDs, employee ID badges, Military IDs)
- Legal documents
- Investment, stock and property transactions
- Items with signature (leases, contracts, letters)
- Luggage tags
- Medical and dental records
- Papers with a Social Security number
- Pre-approved credit card applications
- Receipts with checking account numbers
- Report Cards
- Resumes or curriculum vitae
- Tax Forms
- Travel itineraries
- Used airline tickets
- Utility bills (telephone, gas, electric, water, cable TV, internet)
- Customers addresses
- Customers names
- Drafts of contracts & Proposals
- Education Records
- Insurance Information
- Loan Information
- Market Analysis
- Obsolete contracts & Proposals
- Patient Billing Information
- Patient Names
- Payroll & Personnel information
- Purchase & service orders
- Sales Information
- Shipping information
- Tax returns & records
- CD Roms
- Computer Disks & Floppies
- Hard Drives
- Microfilm & Microfiche
- X-rays (these need to be separated from your paper documents)
⊗ What NOT to Shred
- Binder Clips
- Spiral Notebooks
- Hard bound books
Call Us Today For Your Shredding Estimate
Request Your Estimate
We approached Wiggins shredding with an extremely large job with logistical challenges. From customer service to the men coordinating the shredding this was a great experience. Everything was on time, came in as quoted and could not have been more efficient. We are pleased that we chose Wiggins to do this job.
15:24 20 Aug 19
I was in a bind closing a local office with a ton of documents to shred. They put me on the schedule last minute sent a fantastic driver to help. Customer service was amazing. Even followed up to make sure it went well. Top notch service for a fair price. Can't beat that.
15:27 18 Jul 19
Wow!!! Such a wonderful experience!! The service was so good!!!! After more than 30 years of files we called Wiggins wonderful customer service rep. In 15 minutes we had set up an appointment to come at 7:30 am the following Monday. I was impress! The guys who came were very professional, kind and fast! They were punctual, got the work done right away and in front of us! Amazing! Thank you again for this invaluable service!
02:38 09 Jul 19
After discovery of personal records of three generations in mother's "office", decided to shred a few 35 gallon barrels. Wiggins were one of the few who would come to an apartment complex. They were on time, courteous, and the shredding was done in no time. Filling paperwork took more time than the shredding. Also Christine is wonderful to deal with and answered any and all my questions. I would highly recommend their services.
19:46 04 Jul 19
I can't say enough about Wiggins Shredding. Their customer service was wonderful. We called on a Wednesday and they came out on a Friday morning. The staff on site was courteous and efficient, making the process smooth and fast! Wiggins pricing is also very competitive. Skip the big name shredders and give your business to Wiggins.
Nancy C Smith
20:28 24 Jun 19
My office used Wiggins for shredding hard drives. Their quote was very competitive. They got us on their schedule for pickup only a day or two out. The driver arrived on time and was very pleasant to work with. Great experience overall! Thanks Wiggins for taking care of our shredding needs!
14:50 04 Jun 19
We had a great experience with Wiggins Shredding! We used them as a vendor for an event. It was simple to set up the event with them, their prices were very reasonable and their customer service was top notch. Every team member I came into contact with was professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. You can't go wrong with Wiggins.
15:02 13 May 19
First class operation. Friendly and uniformed employees show up on time, every-time. Clean trucks and respectful drivers. Thank you!
21:38 13 Mar 19
Great company to do business with. They are on time, efficient and work with your schedule. They come to your place of business or home and shred everything right there for you to see. No worries of what happens to your papers once they leave the premises and their charges are very reasonable.
19:50 02 Jan 19
This was the first time our firm used a professional shredding company. We have been in business since 1983 and I had no idea it would be that smooth of a process. The two men that did the work represented Wiggins very well. Both men were professional. I will recommend this firm in the future to anyone needing this service.
14:35 04 Dec 18
Great service! I never knew it was so easy to get things shredded and how reasonably priced it is until I used Wiggins! They are a great company. The guy that came out was very professional and nice. We will definitely use them again!
16:51 15 Nov 18