Your Local Shredding Services Company
Wiggins Shredding offers secure shredding services to clients in York County, PA. This includes a wide variety of document destruction services for residential and business clients. Depending on your requirements, we can often schedule rapid service response. For instance, we operate Monday through Friday for your convenience. Our onsite, mobile paper shredding service is also a cost effective solution. And as a local small business with deep community roots, we look forward to serving you.
Commercial Document Shredding Solutions
We offer services that help York County, PA’s clients decrease the risk of information breaches, improve staff productivity, and assure your organization’s compliance with laws including HIPAA, FACTA and GLB. Wiggins Shredding provides a full range of document shredding solutions which include the following:
- On-Site Shredding – we come to you in our shred truck to collect your shredding requirements
- One-Time Purge Service – on demand shredding projects
- Routine Shredding – recurring, scheduled shredding services
- Phase Shredding – short term, large shredding jobs or projects
- Drop Off Shredding – bring your documents to our convenient drop off locations
- Shred Days for Your Organization – if you need to do a fundraiser or support your clients or constituents, plan a shred day
- Hard Drive Destruction – we will also destroy your digital data on hard drives
Business & Residential Shredding
Wiggins Shredding provides residential and commercial document destruction services to York County, PA using our fleet of mobile shredding trucks. These document destruction services are available Monday through Friday. To book your shredding job, give us a call or fill in the form on this page. After that, we’ll respond with a quote and schedule your service at a convenient time and date for you. Then if you call us today and you could have your shredding done by tomorrow.
Environmentally Friendly Shredding
Many of Wiggins clients ask us what happens after we shred or destroy your papers. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling stream that processes the shredded paper back into paper pulp. Then, the recycled paper is often used to make new paper products like newsprint, toilet paper, paper towels and cardboard. For every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled, we save 17 trees.
Why Choose Wiggins Shredding?
In comparison to all the other options and shredding companies available to you, Wiggins is your best bet because:
- We are based in your local area and we also service your neighbors on a regular basis.
- We provide firm pricing quotes and book your appointment with one call.
- Shredding appointments are available Monday through Friday.
- Simple pricing, no extra surcharges or hidden fees.
- All shredding happens at your home or office.
- All shredding goes back into the recycling stream.
- Our destruction trucks are state of the art machines.
- Our staff members have annual background checks and drug tests annually.
Ready To Book Your Appointment?
Wiggins Shredding will take your call, answer questions and then help you choose the right document destruction service for your particular situation. Firstly, we will also provide you with an immediate quote that includes no hidden fees or extra charges. Secondly, we’ll work with you to determine a shredding appointment that works with your schedule. Call us today or fill in the form on this page to start the process.