Secure Paper Shredding Services
Wiggins Shredding is your local document shredding company in Lenni, PA. To speak with a member of our shred team and make an appointment for your next shredding job, give us a call. We will be happy to explore your requirements and offer the best option for you from our wide range of services. We will provide you with a quote and schedule your appointment immediately.
Commercial Document Shredding Solutions
We offer services that help Lenni, PA clients decrease the risk of information breaches, improve staff productivity, and assure your organization’s compliance with laws including HIPAA, FACTA and GLB. Wiggins Shredding provides a full range of document shredding solutions including:
• On-Site Shredding – our shred truck comes to you to collect your documents for destruction
• One-Time Purge Service – we pick up documents on demand to accommodate your shredding projects
• Routine Shredding – recurring, scheduled shredding services
• Phase Shredding – short term, large shredding jobs or projects
• Drop Off Shredding – bring your documents to one of our convenient drop off locations
• Shred Days for Your Organization – if you need to do a fundraiser to support your clients or constituents, plan a shred day
• Hard Drive Destruction – we have the capability to destroy your digital data on hard drives
Business & Residential Shredding
Wiggins Shredding provides residential and commercial document destruction services to Lenni, PA using our fleet of mobile shredding trucks. These document destruction services are available Monday through Friday. To schedule your shredding job, give us a call or complete the form on this page. We’ll respond with a quote and arrange your service at a time and date that’s convenient for you. Call us today and you could have your shredding done by tomorrow.
Environmentally Friendly Shredding
Many of Wiggins clients ask us what happens to the shredded papers after they have been destroyed. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling stream that processes the shredded paper back into paper pulp. Recycled paper is often used to make new paper products like newsprint, toilet paper, paper towels and cardboard. For every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled, we can save 17 trees.
Ensure Your Legal Compliance
Choosing our shredding service for your information destruction requirements helps your business or organization meet federal, state and industry compliance requirements. You will be issued a Certificate of Destruction after a shredding service is completed, whether it is a one-time purge, a regular service or a shred project. This certificate confirms that your confidential information has been shredded and properly destroyed prior to being recycled.
Get Your Shredding Service Scheduled Today
There’s no need to wait. Pick up the phone and call us, or complete the form on this page with your shredding requirements. We’ll schedule your shredding service in Lenni, PA as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.