// Secure Services for Businesses
The Premier Commercial Paper Shredding Service Company serving the West Chester, Philadelphia & Wilmington, DE area
Wiggins Shredding is your preferred local source for paper and document shredding for your business, school, organization or medical facility. As the local leader in both commercial paper shredding and residential shredding services, we provide shredding services throughout these counties and beyond:
- Gloucester County, PA
- Delaware County, PA
- Bucks County, PA
- Berks County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Burlington County, NJ
- Chester County, PA
- Montgomery County, PA
Continue reading to learn more about our commercial paper shredding services options.
Routine Commercial Paper Shredding
We perform routine paper shredding and document shredding on a regularly scheduled basis. Routine service can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, every four weeks, or every eight weeks.
Based on your unique requirements, we place one or more secure collection containers throughout your location. We do not charge to drop off these collection containers or any fees for the use of the containers.
Our collection containers come in two formats.
- A security console is an attractive-looking, furniture-like container best used in more public or visible areas. These are smaller and often holds up to 100 pounds of discarded paper.
- A large, wheeled security bin. These secure, industrial-looking bins are best used in high volume locations like copy or file rooms, industrial areas or private spaces. They hold 200 pounds or more of paper.
After everything has been properly destroyed on-site, we will give you a Certificate of Destruction as proof for your own records. Click here to see a sample of a Certificate of Destruction.
Purge Shredding Services
Our purge service is used for cleaning out large amounts of material all at one time. These shred jobs are performed upon request rather than on a regular schedule. All unwanted papers and sensitive documents are placed into bins that are used for feeding the paper shredder on our mobile shred truck.
The material is destroyed using a pierce and tear method, in which the pieces are shredded, then mixed in with thousands of pounds of other shredded materials. Once everything has been destroyed, we will issue a Certificate of Destruction for compliance and audit purposes.
To make your major clean-out a little easier, we offer temporary collection containers at your location, allowing you to clean out your material at your own convenience. These are more often our larger, wheeled security bins. After we drop off the collection bins, we will come to empty them weekly or bi-weekly until your clean-out project is complete.
We drop will a minimum of two collection bins at one time. However, we can always leave you as many bins as you need.
Our phase shredding service is used to clean out large amounts of material. All sensitive documents are placed into bins that are used to feed the paper shredder. The material is thoroughly destroyed through a “pierce and tear” method, after which all of the pieces are mixed together with thousands of pounds of other shredded paper. As with routine shredding, we issue a Certificate of Destruction for your records after the shredding is complete.
How Shredding With Wiggins Works
1) Once you request our commercial paper shredding services, our secure, mobile, on-site shredding truck will come right to your place of business, medical facility, or school.
2) One of Wiggins’s certified representatives will arrive and take your sensitive documents to the mobile shredding truck, which is attached with a paper shredder, where we then destroy them right on your property. You will have the opportunity to witness the documents being shredded.
3) We issue a Certificate of Destruction once everything is complete. The shredded material is mixed together with thousands of pounds of paper, after which take it to our recycler. You have your choice of the two secure containers pictured to collect your unwanted materials for destruction.
Why Shred With Wiggins?
- 100% of Shredding Material is Recycled
- Security & Compliance for your Corporate Information
- Certificates of Destruction to support compliance requirements
- An independent, locally-owned company with deep area roots
We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you’re interested in arranging routine commercial paper shredding for your business, don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us today!